Thursday, February 5, 2009

You Have Been Tagged

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it is because I want to know more about you. To do this, go to the "notes" tab ( next to "wall, photos," etc.) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of your note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people and click "publish".

1. I love curry puffs and coffee. They are my ultimate comfort food

2. I learnt Chinese dance for five years when I was a child

3. I play(ed) the piano and managed to pass my theory without ever understanding how to read scores

4. I love chilli red but was told never to wear the colour

5. I ran five clicks straight the year I turned 22

6. I love chick-flicks, chick-lits, movies and stories with a historical backdrop that I understand

7. I own two wardrobes full of nothing to wear

8. I am an owl but aspire to be a lark

9. I am cynical yet trusting. I believe I have good gut instincts about people

10. I was a closet groupie - I once followed a taiwanese pop duo around town when I was 13 and spent a chunk of my pocket money on their cassette tapes and concert tickets

11. I miss my mother's cooking. Especially her double-boiled soups

12. I believe in butterflies and will not settle for anything less

13. I failed my driving test twice before I got third time lucky

14. I have this secret fantasy that I will someday be a very famous dancer. I am just 15 years behind and 10 kg overweight =)

15. I buy too many accessories, handbags and shoes

16. I love books by old school local writers such as Suchen Christine Lim, Adrian Tan, Catherine Lim

17. I learnt how to wakeboard without ever learning how to swim

18. I keep in touch with people whom I'd known since I was in primary school

19. I used to run around Geylang during my PE classes since my alma mater didn't have a running area

20. I once had eight dogs living with me when I was a child and tied ribbons on them to make them look pretty

21. I will sometimes drive out alone for supper just to ponder over my own thoughts

22. I am running out of things to write

23. I have nine unread books piled beside my bed at the moment

24. I still feel 18 even though I am over 30. I believe that my teenage years were the best days of my life

25. I once worked for a pharmaceutical giant and enjoyed my stint there tremendously

Tagged: Moninet, Moments, Rachel, Joanne, Pam, Yuet, Anna and 18 others

No comments: