Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Week

there are days where I would rather write. I love writing. Possibly because I am not good at expressing myself by nature. I was once good in math and science too you know and always would like to think that I am slightly above average.

I had a tremendously busy week. I had to juggle some strange admin/ technical people and co-workers at work and get a presentation together. In addition to that my global CEO was in town and I had all these media dramas to take care of. It's a wierd week. A week where I wouldn't mind getting perpetually sloshed just so that I can get a good night's rest without waking up in the wee hours of the night in panic.

The week ended well, with little drama and most went home happy. Thanks to my boss, who did his magic tricks with my slides, I wasn't the cause of anyone's snoring in the middle the conference presentation.

I ended off with this, which sort of sums up and justifies my being... I'm loving it so much that I thought I should share this here.

2 comments:

eugene said...

Called it a job hazard but I spotted a spelling error.

"...ether. In addition to that my global CEO was in town and I had all these media dramas to take care of. It's a wierd week. A week where......"

Your 'wierd' should be spelt as 'weird' unless you actually wanted to use it as a literal expression of the word...hehe.... =)

Miss ya! Meet soon! SOON!!!

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

Good spotting, Mr Ang! :)